| Welcome |
| About | | Schedule |
| Listen! | |
WUML Schedule | |
Contact Us | |
Spanish | | The
Long View | | Pictures |
Some interesting Web links:
of an American President by John Cahill
- This is a on-line novel that combines fictional characters with solid
facts to give the reader a glimpse of what it would be like if the current
war in Iraq was adjudicated in an international court of law. The
narrative also explores the transformation that the true-believers in each
of the major religions must undergo if the ancient vision of “peace on
earth” is to become a reality. For
your free electronic copy of “Tragedy of an American President,” send an
e-mail request to the author: email@example.com.
Please enter the words “Free Book” on the subject line.
- The Long View
- The Long View Radio Broadcast Newsletter Is About Living & Working Towards
Sustainability Through Media Literacy, Highlighting Economic, Environmental &
Social Development News. The Long view is produced by Isa Cann, who hosts the
audio version Thursdays on Thinking Out Loud.
- Lowell Citywide Parent Council
Lowell's citywide parent-teacher organization. Margaret Gilsenberg
provides monthly updates on their activities on Thinking Out Loud.
- Left In Lowell
- Lowell's politically progressive blog, produced by Lynne Lupien.
- The GREAT
WISDOM CENTER or WAT BUDDHABHAVANA OF MA
is the 'shell', the body, the school and
gathering place for individuals of all beliefs, culture, educational
backgrounds and ages to cultivate their personal pearls of wisdom and heart
and to share in the wondrous journey of others. Three of the monks from
the Center host Thinking Out Loud's Laotian language segment every Monday from
11:00 till noon
- Radiola Brasil - Collaboration for a Better Work Environment for Brazilians
- This is the website of the Brazilian hosts of Thinking Out Loud's Tuesday 11:00 hour.
- WUML Community DJs Podcast site
- This is the website where podcasts of WUML's diverse communiity radio programs are archived so you can listen at your leisure.
- Between the Lines Radio Show
- One of our weekly features played each Thursday at 10:30 a.m.
Between the Lines is a syndicated, half-hour program produced at WPKN in
Bridgeport, CT, providing a platform for individuals and spokespersons from
progressive organizations generally ignored or marginalized by the mainstream
- Radio4all radio feature repository
- Several of our past features are archived
here, along with lots of informative public affairs mp3s
- Voices of our
World - Maryknoll
- Voices of Our World is a weekly 28 Minute radio program featuring stories
of social justice. It presents perspectives rarely heard in media. Listen to
programs about human rights, peace, global economics, the environment, and the
plight of under-represented people around the world. Hear it on our show Tuesdays
- Making Contact Radio Show
- Another of our features, played every Friday. Making Contact,
National Radio Project, is an award-winning 29-minute weekly
magazine/documentary-style public affairs program focusing on the human
realities of politics and the connections between local and global events,
emphasizing positive and creative ways to solve problems.
- Maria Gilardin - TUC Radio
- Another of our features
- WINS: Workers Independent News
- This is a news service for labor news to which we submit interviews and
which we feature Monday through Friday shortly after 10:00 a.m.
- Democracy Now Radio Program
- The best daily alternative public affairs show on the air/net
- Common Dreams
- A great source of links to progressive commentary and news
- Indymedia Main site
- Pointers to worldwide decentralized news and commentary
- Industrial Workers of the World
- A radical labor union that some of us belong to, which provides material
for some of our shows.
- Left On Line - Z Magazine
- Noam Chomsky, Michael Albert, Participatory Economics, all the news that
gets left out of the mainstream media - What's Left!
- PeaceNet - IGC
- This is a clearing house for peace/justice/ecology material on the net.
- Mumia Abu Jamal
- A page to get latest info on the case of writer, radio personality,
activist and Pennsyslvania prison inmate Mumia Abu-Jamal.
- Share the Wealth, and United for a Fair
- The top 1 percent of Americans own 40 per cent of the wealth! Let's change
this absurd inequality! Tax the Rich!!